Friday, March 17, 2017

Potraits

Today we did portraits. I am not good at talking to other people, which ended up being my downfall since I did not get the pictures that I wanted. I had so many ideas, but I couldn't ask people to do them >.<
 The first was of a classmate. She's really nice and outgoing
 The second is of Ms. O. I took that while someone else was taking her photo. Again, not exactly what I wanted but it's still good. I tried to get the leaves in.
This third one I tried to get a reflection. Not exactly what I had in mind but it's still good.

3 comments:

  1. your photos are good! don't be shy girl .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam, agree with Selena! Good stuff...let loose and you will create magic! Nicely done for someone that doesnt like to chat with "people!" Be ready for indoor this week!

    ReplyDelete